Saturday, September 1, 2007

LOOK AT THE MOON!

















One night I went to the movies with my sister and brother-in-law and when we were driving home, my brother said in a really odd, low, drawn out voice, "LOOK AT THE MOON!" It scared the pants off my sister and I. And became a common quote among the three of us.

The other night I was sitting out on my deck and repeated the phrase, "LOOK AT THE MOON!" Delsie looked at me as oddly as my sister and I must have looked at my brother-in-law when he saw the moon as crisp and bright as I did the other evening.

I snapped these photos and realized they don't do justice with the moment I had with nature that night. And the revelation that the photography class with Tiff can't come soon enough. The check mark IS the moon but taken with the "night" setting. Nice, huh?

No comments: