Tuesday, September 18, 2007

it only takes a spark, to get a fire going...


Passions. God gives them to us, we have the responsibility of figuring out how we are to use them to glorify Him.

On Friday, I felt like I witnessed first hand my friend Mary Jo doing just that. In return, I came away with some very cool items to decorate my home.

Jo opened up her store (seedlings) for an evening and 100% of the sales went to friends who feel lead to the mission field.

If you stop and think about it something incredible happened...Jo's passion of altered art fueled our friends passion for missions which sparked my passion of making my house a home!

Um, mine sounds the most selfish!







Here's some of the great finds....








I love to be around people who encourage me to find my passions...I'm getting closer.


1 comment:

tiffany marie said...

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!! LOVE THE ART! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! SO JEALOUS I WASN"T THERE!!!!!!!

It's perfect stuff for your house too!

Ummm do they have an online store yet????