Thursday, September 6, 2007

the end of an era





I have no idea what would define an era but this remodeling thing is in the home stretch. I hope I don't enter a time of depression as the outlet to make decisions and decorate is coming to an end. It has been a blast. Even the drywalling at 7 in the morning...(okay, that's a lie but I made it to the other side) Poor Jeremy came to visit on the WORST weekend of this project. He has got to come back and see the completed version.
Today the floor was installed-the last of the big projects!
...I moved in February 6 and 7 months later the only thing that remains is the back splash in the kitchen!
I'll be doing laundry again soon and quite frankly, am excited about that!

1 comment:

Cherie O said...

Is it considered "normal" to have people comment on your blog? The floor looks great! Now take pictures with the bed(s)!