Wednesday, September 26, 2007

sleeping.


we all do it. some more than others. there are those who last through the night. others don't move a muscle. i've heard incoherent babble or even complete conversations. majority choose to be on their side and then others on their back. no one will admit to snoring while partners point the finger of blame.

getting ready for bed is my favorite time of the day. some mornings i wake up knowing i can do it all over again later that night. i have defined myself as a light sleeper and only lay on my back with my arms at my side. when i lived with my friend tiffany she told me she had to place a mirror under my nose to make certain i was still breathing. (which is hard to believe since i know i am a light sleeper) i can honestly say i have never had a nightmare and hardly every remember my dreams. i tend to zone out when people tell me their dreams in detail. that's something for you to keep to yourself.
my dog, delsie, runs in her sleep. people say she is chasing rabbits- how do they know?! sometimes she snores or even yelps.

from the conversation that i had with tiffany today, her mom was chasing rabbits too. but instead of yelping, she was repeating at the top of her lungs...OOOOOooooooOOOOooooOOOOooooOOOO...high then low. i can't wait to watch it on YouTube!

anxious to climb in bed. my favorite time of the day.

2 comments:

tiffany marie said...

look how MASSIVE Delsie's paw is!LOL! memories of her attacking me to play.... she totally bowls me over...LOL! LOVE HER!

tiffany marie said...

write another blog...