Monday, September 17, 2007

the good, the bad, the ugly of Friedrich's Ataxia.

the good: I always get the good parking spaces.

the bad: Falling on my bathroom tile while trying to do the simple task of standing.

the ugly: My forehead after it caught my fall on Saturday.

once again, I am soooooooooooooooo blessed with all the people in my life and the love and encouragement they show me.

this photo doesn't do it justice. i look like a character from startrek and can't move my neck.
but other than that, I am fine.
it could have been so much worse.

2 comments:

tiffany marie said...

Your Nurse says:
Don't be stubborn. GO SEE A DOCTOR to have your head and neck checked out. I was stubborn and ended up having my gut split open and my insides taken out. eewwww that's sounds gross. LOL...

Your Editor and Chief says: I'll give you an extension on the article, since you banged your head. So I won't fire you THIS TIME.

Your BFF says: that is ONE HUGE KNOT ON YOUR HEAD! YOU LOOK LIKE A STAR TREK FREAKAZOID. OUCH OUCH OUCH!

tiffany marie said...

Your Twin says.... this really sucks! I am so so sorry! this is the bad and ugly that I hate and that makes me cry....wish i was there....