Friday, August 24, 2007

WEENIES FOR ALL


On any given day if you open my fridge, you'll find an old 2 liter of soda (I don't drink pop) and paint brushes and rollers and a ketchup bottle turned upside down.

If you were to open my fridge this weekend, you would find this. Weenies for all. The paint brushes had to be moved to accomodate the 600 hot dogs.

I am not going to have a contest to see how many dogs I can eat over a weekend. I can only eat a dog about once a year at a BBQ- that's my quota.

The reason for the over abundance of Hot Dogs? A near-by church is hosting a picnic for the apartment next to them and they needed an empty fridge.

Call Holly, her fridge is always empty.
The truth hurts.

1 comment:

tiffany marie said...

that is fricken hilarious! HILARIOUS!!!!!!!
Note to all: Holly's fridge will only that empty until Tiffany moves back to Holland. I will be cooking amazing meals for her and she'll have left overs... so that means her house can turn into a "stop bY" for all singles who need a bite to eat... that IS single males... just. to. be. clear.
Yes, her kitchen will be open to all single males in the community.. .it will be our kingdom contribution to the neglected and poor of the church; THE SINGLE

lol! lol! lOl!