Thursday, August 23, 2007

go with the fro.
















I am the youngest of four girls. They all have pin straight hair. They all have a colon. They all can walk.
Three out of three are a direct result of genetics. But two of them are the outcome of being the one out of four.
Whenever I feel sorry for myself they glare me down and say, "at least you got the good hair."

As you can see this is not "good" air. It certainly has potential.
Especially after I got my hands on this book.
I am a curly girl waiting for the potential.

These photos of my afro were taken on the first day of the rest of my life of healthy care-free curls. I can't wait until I can say with confidence, "at least I have the good hair" and proud to be a Curly Girl.

1 comment:

tiffany marie said...

my my somebody PLEASE give that girl some frizz control!!!!

hee hee...

lovely locks little leblanc!