Tuesday, February 13, 2007

siesta anyone?




It usually is this time of the day when I want nothing more than crawl under my desk and take a five minute nap with Delsie.
Instead, I mix cappucino with my coffee anticipating my second wind.

Yesterday, Ken and Christy officially closed on the sale of their home. I stopped in to see their new home in downtown Zeeland- adorable...Christy will have that place looking like a model out of a home magazine.

My excitement yesterday was purchasing a dishwasher, two man tub, front door and molding for a grand total of $155! Granted, they are used but look great. I asked the guy if it was because my dog was good looking or because I am? I think I know the answer- Delsie gets 'em every time. I am not above working this disability if it means saving a penny here and there!

I can't wait to work out making my bathroom accessible- this old body can't take it much longer.

2 comments:

tiffany marie said...

two man tub? please expound on that...

jared said...

yes, i'm also nervous about the two-man tub...
that said, i'm going to have you start shopping for monica and i!

sweet blog!