Wednesday, February 28, 2007

a dog magnet.


If only I were a guy magnet...yes, it's true- I am the dog lady. This was taken at one of my favorite spots to visit in warmer climate- the dog park.

Delsie, on the other hand, is rather anti- social. Although, in this moment she remained at my left side as I was bombarded by all the dogs in the park.

I am completely infactuated with Ceasar Mullan, the Dog Whisperer. I love everything about him and his knowledge of the behavior of dogs. I do mean, LOVE HIM.

It remains to be true that my love for dogs at the moment seems to outweigh my love for humans. I know, there is a theological debate to be had in that statement. But for now, I am as much devoted to my Delsiemeister as she is to me.

I am proud to be the dog lady.

1 comment:

tiffany marie said...

don't be mad, but it's Millan LOL... too to two shamu