Wednesday, February 14, 2007

"Pineapple, Pineapple!"
















This photo was taken minutes after my nieces had a "mishap" with my water heater in the basement. Kennedy did not want me to leave the couch and I took full advantage of cuddling with her.


Brecken and Kennedy LOVE playing in my basement as any kid would- it's empty and comes complete with a shuffle board game and darts...as they were riding around on their scooters imagining a car wash, a literal car wash started. Breck dropped her scooter and it landed directly on the spout of my water heater. Water began flooding the basement and tears flooded the cheeks of Kennedy and Breck. After I tried calming them down and reassured them that the only thing I cared about was them, they seemed to regroup. A few episodes of the Baby story on TiVo and a heafty use of a shop vac, the make believe car wash in the basement was up and running.


I am going to miss the girls. I am going to miss the sound of them hollering, "pineapple, pineapple" over the intercom that joined our houses but I love hearing them having a blast playing in my basement.


It's good to be home.

1 comment:

tiffany marie said...

awwww, i love this blog! you have the best stories about breck and kennedy....