Thursday, February 22, 2007

my cup is full

Times in my life I have heard the comment made, "my cup over flows"...one of those statements I don't think I really understood until I look at this photo.

I am in a season in which I have a perm-a-grin. It's hard to imagine that less than a month ago I was under my desk in the fetal position weeping next to Delsie.

Part of the reason for the silly grin is Eric and Tami-they are a gift in my life. Not only am I thrilled to live two minutes away from them, they are continually filling up my cup. Eric has been working so hard hanging a new front door, shoveling my driveway before I am out of bed, building a ramp, helping me move...the list goes on and on.

Tami has been a loyal and faithful encourager in my life. Raising two service dogs (even though they failed), sending me cards, driving my mini-van (ouch), eating at the Brew, allowing me to vent, having the patience dealing with this disability, picking up Delsie's business and emailing me through out the day...to name a few.

As they prepare to wed on the sixth of October, it is my hope I can be half the friend they are to me...yeah, my cup is overflowing.

No comments: