Sunday, May 31, 2009

from the mouth of a 36 yr old











Most blogs (including mine) entail quotes/conversations that are funny involving children.

My phone call with Jeremy yesterday involved such a quote worthy of blogging as well. And he is 36 years old.

Our discussion entailed his co-workers and their choices, or lack thereof, in their wardrobe. Granted, J is a metro sexual and will admit it. None the less, he knows fashion.

He was telling me he has finally developed a trusting relationship with a another guy whom he works with. Because of this, he was relieved to say the following:

"Dude, it is time for you to get shoes that you tie in the morning. Seriously."

I think I wet my pants when he told me this. And even as I write about it, I am laughing again.

I guess adults say the darnedest things too- at least J does.

No comments: