Monday, June 30, 2008

white hot and 40...



My sister, Christy, turns the big 4-0 on July 9 and her husband and my other sister, Laurie, pulled off a successful surprise party for her on Friday night. (no small feat with her nose!) She was overwhelmed as was I when I rounded the corner to the back yard and all the guest wore white. The tent was adorned with little white lights, white linen and white candles. Truth be known, I didn't get the whole "wear white" thing but wow- I loved it. and I love my family.

Happy Birthday, Kissy NoBungi!
...5 more years- if I could look half as good.






2 comments:

Beck said...

I love the all white idea!

CherieO said...

KISSY NOBUNGI!!! I totally forgot about that. Brings me back to the day I was pushing a wagon in the back, fell and broke off part of my tooth. Or was that someone else?