Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas memories.





Approaching the New Year, which happens to be my birthday, produces a range of emotions. I have discovered that these emotions are highly dictated by the weather. (or should I say lack of sunshine.)
I am going through this day with a huge lump in my throat to be popped by some poor soul who innocently asks a question what I interpret as offensive or makes a statement that would be funny any other day but today would result in an outburst of tears. Maybe this is why I am not married. God wants to spare the poor guy of unfounded emotional abuse.
A day like today, I am a prime candidate for an episode of Dr. Phil and would embrace his advice and welcome his direct sarcasm.
Until then, I reflect on the year 2007 and play Josh Groban on high decibels on itunes. Tomorrow is a new day. The sun may come out. 2008 will be greeted with hopes and anticipation of Gods best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*You rock.

*I'm affected by lack of sun, too, but usually don't recognize it until someone (usually Derek) has had to deal with a ridiculous episode.

*Tanning helps.

*Imagine was terrific! Nice work!