Tuesday, June 19, 2007








This is what happened today when I was at work. While I sat in a four hour
meeting, seven people were at my house, beginning the transformation. The time has arrived for the remodel! I may sound like a broken record, but this house is a constant reminder to me of Gods provision in my life. What in the hob did I do to deserve His love?! His love is amazing.
Tonight, as I gathered with the bible study Beth Moore babes (yes, I completed a whole study and am actually beginning a new one) I was overcome with Him in my life and all that entails. It does take my breath away.
Not only is my house undergoing a transformation, my heart is longing for one too.
Thanks mom and dad and your small group for encouraging me on this journey.

3 comments:

tiffany marie said...

OK... you need more people to comment on your blog! You should add this blog link to your Myspace page so more people can read it! Good stuff! Good Stuff!
So excited about your renovation!

Anonymous said...

Hey Hol!

Looks like you got some x-treme makeover stuff going on. You desearve it! Hope all is well back in the states!

-Brain

www.kingers.org

Anonymous said...

That would be deserve without the "a" - perhaps I should go back to Brian.

- half asleep

BK