Wednesday, May 30, 2007

her visit.


I can't even describe what is taking place in this photo...there is beauty in imagination. (and in the eye of the beholder) Let's just say I am so thankful for laughter. It is so good for me as I do my fair share of crying. This morning I spent about a 1/2 hour weeping as I received the news that the CEO of CPL's first service dog died yesterday. My eyes are puffy, I have a headache the size of Montanna and I just want to crawl back in bed...that is, until Tiffany sent me this photo.
Thanks for your timing, T! Laughter is so good for the soul!
(by the way, yesterday was Tuesday - I typically had a hour with Andy on Monday! Thanks for bringing it up...)

2 comments:

tiffany marie said...

Just an FYI peeps....That is me dying of boredom as I wait for HOLLY to get her nails done....

Unknown said...

I have "peeps"?