Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I need help.




Truth be told- I am in love. I believe it is love and not merely infactuation. He makes me laugh, he makes me think, he makes me cry, he makes me want to be a better person, he...completes....me.
Let me introduce you for those who are not as sinful as me and endulge in this TV series of the Bachelor, his name is Andy. If I am not mistaken this is their eigth season and I haven't missed one. Nor have I fallen quite as hard for one as I have for Andy. Andy Baldwin. A doctor in the Navy. A guy with compassion. A body to die for. It is true love indeed.
Yes, there was Ryan (who married Trista) and Bob who was hilarious and even the prince I liked. But none of them hold a flame next to the guy I am in love with, Andy Baldwin.
Some sources say that he has proposed to Tessa (whom I like and would hang out with) but he and I haven't officially met. I think I would have him at "hello".

2 comments:

tiffany marie said...

oooh myyy fricken word... peeing my pants...peeing my pants....

d o r k !!!!!!!!!

tiffany marie said...

i think we are the only two people who read each other's blogs.... LOL