Friday, November 14, 2008

dog days.








When tears stream faster than the sound of laughter and time is both my enemy and friend these days...I attempt to focus on "nuggets" of Gods faithfulness and love for me.
It's so simple in the moment. All I need to do is turn my head to the right and follow the sound of Delsie snoring as she enters REM on her toddler bed for the evening. I can not imagine my life with out her. If she weren't a part of me, I don't think I would get out of my queen size bed.
Yea, my gift of Gods promise for my life is in a dog. Some would find this strange, maybe a bit over the top...but I just see Delsie as pure joy; my nugget.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet D dog.
T

Tami said...

Amen to nuggets. I have two and totally know what you mean!

tiffany marie said...

excellent ;)