Sunday, March 30, 2008

March madness.













Easter Sunday was a busy one. Not only did we recognize and honor the day that Jesus gave us life, we celebrated the birth of my mom, Brecken, Jagger and Cole. After our tradition of egg knocking (my mom won) and guessing the amount of jelly beans in a jar (I won- picked the exact number! 546!- I should have bought a lottery ticket that day!), we made our way over to the Doubletree Hotel so my nieces and nephews could go swimming. My dad even saved the chocolate chip cookie for me- that is the best thing about that hotel!








Although I feel much too old to exert the energy required to hop in the pool for ten minutes, Kennedy brought me down memory lane as I watched her style her hair under water. Remembering doing this as a kid?









Oh, the innocence. The imagination. The lack of inhibitions. I miss that.

1 comment:

Beck said...

One of my dearest friends was a cheerleader! Any bitterness toward the cheerleader race in general was only fueled by intense envy of such slim and shapely legs...

I loved doing my hair in the water. I was super good at swishing it around under water like Ariel in the Little Mermaid.