Sunday, November 4, 2007

tommorow is monday


This is what "my boss" had on his feet the other day when he showed up for work. I know there is a logical explanation. The shoes are similar in nature. They are both loafers and they are both brown. It was probably dark when he grabbed the shoes in the morning. My question is this: couldn't he feel the difference in the ways they molded to his feet?

It's Sunday afternoon and I am already longing for this day to last forever. I know I had an extra hour of sleep. I know there is a logical explanation when I awake to my alarm clock blaring country tunes. I have a mortgage and utilities to pay. I work to live. My question is this: aren't I weary of feeling the monotony of work?

I am the one sporting the look of being a misfit. Sometimes I wish it was as simple as changing my shoes...until then, I keep looking for the pennies to put in the slits.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want today to last forever, too.

tiffany marie said...

OMG laughed so hard when I saw these shoes... That is just stinkin hilarious!