Tuesday, July 21, 2009

friends and firepits

The other night I was in a "funk". I call it a funk-a-runk. These times are not fun. I don't like being me when I travel through these.
I know by now it will pass. I just need to make wise choices when I allow my feelings to control me.
So, after a day of losing the power and going down the slippery slope, I took D dog for a long walk.

It's so fun knowing God has my back when a funk-a-runk night turns into an evening among friends and fire pits. True healing.

And even more joy when I noticed Anika peaking over our heads in the photo. Hilarious.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank God for good friends.
I love you.
T

Beck said...

Hahahah... nice work, Anika!

Joanne said...

Hey! I know these people! I think if I was in a funk a runk I'd like to talk it out with Anna and Anika....

Anonymous said...

Firepits are a great way to decorate your outdoor living area in modern style.