Sunday, April 13, 2008

how do i press pause on my life?


one minute I am sweating pool side in eighty degree weather,
the next I am shivering flying to forty degree weather.

how is this possible?
better yet, why do I live in Michigan?

a perfect week.
my bones got warm.

oh, how things change when children are part of your life.
entertainment in a condo in florida with eighteen bodies take on a whole new meaning when my nieces and nephews put on a talent show. despite that i am a drama coach (as kennedy calls me) i am quite proud of their show. my one year old niece, danika, has got the moves! and cole and chase provide the beat.

i know i am biased but it was the best form of entertainment your money can buy and it was even free!



2 comments:

Beck said...

Shake that thang, Danika! I love the way she looks up admiringly at her (brothers? cousins? :) Looks like you had fun... keep them bones warm! I hear mid-sixties by Wednesday...

tiffany marie said...

ok that rocked! SO CUTE! you need to take more clips of them and post their beat boxing (is that what it's called?LOL) on YOUTUBE! I bet Ellen woul have them on! Danika is just such a cutie patootie.